Welcome to the April blog! We hope spring has treated you well. With vaccinations being planned so that every American will have theirs by the 4th of July, we’re finally turning the corner on the pandemic.
Many vacations had to be put off this year, with COVID-19 still an issue. So if you didn’t get your Spring Break and need an escape that’s close enough for safety’s sake, we’re happy to provide you with our top 5 Daytripping Destination in Mission Viejo!
5. Holy Jim Falls Trail, Live Oak Canyon Rd - This gorgeous hiking path includes a modest waterfall. It's been described as beautiful and a nice day trip.
4. Oso Creek Trail, 29932 Veterans Way - running along the Oso Creek, this 3.2-mile paved hiking/biking trail is dog friendly and a great quick escape into nature.
3. Bellante Family Winery, 23854 Fabricante D-2 - a modern environment for wine tasting, the Bellante Family Winery has been producing small-batch, hand crafted wines for 18 years.
2. Rancho Santa Margarita Lake, 92691 - this beautiful lake offers year-round swimming, boating, fishing, hiking, and mountain biking.
1. Lake Mission Viejo, 92691 - beaches, a marina, picnic areas, fishing-- Mission Viejo Lake is a gorgeous destination to be experienced. A day trip might not be enough!
Don’t forget to keep up with your scheduled maintenance before taking road trips! Schedule an appointment with Larry’s Independent Service today. We are located at 25721 Taladro Circle Unit A, Mission Viejo, CA, 92691, and we are open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.